8.01.2012

Just Because

Really really random shit that I just have to get out of my head space.. the rent is just too damned expensive. 


If you believe in first amendment rights to free speech than you're probably going to hate some of the things you hear... and no, you do not get to be selective about who gets the right and who doesn't.  It has something to do with that "all men are created equally." thing... you might want to read up.   Eat at chick fila or not, gotta love it or hate it at coldstone, craft ala hobby lobby or done.  It doesn't really matter in the long run.  Something about judge not lest you be judged??? It's an oldie but a goodie. 


If you're going to behave like a spoiled child and tell me that I blew it and scold me, do your homework and make sure I actually fucked up.  And since I didn't, have the grace to take your tail, tuck it firmly between your legs and go on about your merry way.  Do not, play the tattle tale game.   It makes you look foolish and it irritates me. 


I am not a horrible person for agreeing to raise another woman's child.  I am the only decent fucking mother that child has every known.  I did not ever intend to steal her or exclude anyone.  What I did agree to was this:  To love her, cherish her, treat her like fine china and precious gold and to protect her from harm.  And I'm doing it.  One day at a time and it's too damn bad if you're the thing I have to protect her from. 


Please do not ask me if my children are adopted.  Especially in front of them.  Ask me alone if you must, but I'll likely think less of you for it.  It's none of your business... and unless I tell you up front because I love you, know you and trust you, the really why would u care. And please, teach your children about the blessings of family - every family, regardless of it's racial composition, it's gender roles, number of participants, generations, etc.  It. Does. Not. Matter.  and it's noneya unless you're involved.  So if you're tempted to ask... think twice. 


Stop dying on my watch.  I'm sick of people dying around me.  31 in 15 days is far too many to have any sort of hand in or knowledge thereof.  Turn off your cell phones, buckle your seat belts, keep your cars in good repair and concentrate on getting from point a to point b with as little drama as humanly possible. 


Do not come into my home and accuse of me of ridiculousness until you have your house in order.  That glass houses and stone throwing thing.  You have no idea what goes on in my home.  You know not the laughter, love and family unity that exists within its walls.  You think you can find some little speck of dirt?  We all have them... and your's are the size of a landfill... god knows.  And karma is a huge bitch I cannot wait to rain down upon you. 

And lastly, be nice.  That's it.  Behave and be nice.  Take in your neighbors trash can for them.  Pick up a piece of litter that didn't need to be there.  Stop jumping to conclusions about shit you know nothing about it and assume the best for a change.  Laugh at a joke that wasn't overly funny because you know the teller will be happier for it.  Stand up on the train so someone else can sit.  Just be nice.  

No comments: